The Then and Now Livestock Industry of the Plateau Valley
Check out this recently published YouTube video by the Plateau Valley Historical Society!
- News Updates
- Census 2020
- CDOT- Road Conditions
- Mesa County
- Collbran Weather
- Plateau Valley School District
* ALL ITEMS SOLD AS IS * SEALED BID ONLY - TO BE OPENED AT A TOWN OF COLLBRAN BOARD OF TRUSTEES REGULAR MEETING ON MAY 4, 2021 AT 6:PM
* ALL BIDS DUE MAY 4, 2021 AT 4:00PM – NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS TIME
* VIEW ITEMS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY ON APRIL 19 OR APRIL 26 – CALL 970-487-3751 TO SET UP APPOINTMENT * PLEASE DELIVER SEALED BIDS TO THE TOWN CLERK
Utility Bill Late Fees
Hello Utility Customers:
In response to the COVID -19 pandemic, the Town temporarily suspended utility late fees and disconnections for delinquent payment of utility bills. This program will terminate as of July 15, 2021. Should you have a past due balance in your utility account, please pay that balance to bring it current as soon as possible to avoid fees and penalties.
All balances must be current by July 1, 2021 to avoid late fees and penalties.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at 970-487-3751 or by email at email@example.com
Collbran Board of Trustee Meetings
GET INVOLVED, BE INFORMED
All Meetings, Court dates, and Workshops are open to the public. We encourage everyone, anyone, and all to attend.
Consider representing your Town as a Board of Trustee Member
2021 Meeting Dates
Board of Trustee Meeting Dates- All regular meeting take place on the first Tuesday of the month @ 6:00 pm. There are scheduled work sessions the third Friday of the month at 9:30 am.
- January 5, 2021 January 15, 2021
- February 2, 2021 February 19, 2021
- March 2, 2021 March 19, 2021
- April 6, 2021 April 16, 2021
- May 4, 2021 May 21, 2021
- June 1, 2021 June 18, 2021
- July 6, 2021 July 16, 2021
- August 3, 2021 August 20, 2021
- September 7, 2021 September 17, 2021
- October 5, 2021 October 15, 2021
- November 2, 2021 November 19, 2021
- December 7, 2021 December 17, 2021
**Please note that dates for Board Meeting and Court are subject to change.